This game is meant to be played while watching competitive dota.
- A drink is considered to be one solid sip from your cup
- Waterfalling is considered drinking without pause (usually finishing your drink)
- A penalty shot is a modest pre-measured amount of (preferably) foul-tasting liquid
- A "group" is a number of players whom are sitting together and are on the same team
- Up to 10 people should be split into two teams
- Each player starts with a full cup. This is your "life"
- There should also be at least 5 penalty shots poured and ready
- After the drafting phase completes, each team decides who will use which hero.
- When your cup is empty, (ie. you run out of life), you must take a penalty shot, unless a rule states otherwise
- All rules are player-enforced, you can cheat if you can get away with it
- If you are caught consciously cheating, you must take a penalty shot
- Your hero dies
- Your team loses a tower
- Your team loses a barracks
- The enemy team kills roshan
The Drinks above scale depending on game time:
- 0-20 minutes: 1 drink
- 20-40 minutes: 2 drinks
- 40+ minutes: 3 drinks
- The above number also determine the strength of your ultimate. ie: 4/5/6 drinks respectively.
You are considered to have "inflicted" a drink when:
- Your hero kills another hero
- Your hero gets the last hit on a tower
- You solo kill roshan
- You use a skill that makes another player drink
Pay attention to your hero's ability, it may affect the amount you, or people you kill must drink.